Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hair inspiration




I've been away from home over a week. Besides graduating my photography course, I participated on one of my best friend's birthday and on a food festival which took place at Telliskivi Creative Center. After arriving home I decided to do the cleaning and discovered this head band from one of the drawers. So 30 seconds and voila..easy. Also I discovered this song which I can't get out of my head:)
Sorry for crappy picture. 

Olles nädala kodust eemal olnud, sattusin koristades veidi asjade sorteerimisega hoogu ning avastasin sahtlist suure juuksekummi/peapaela laadse asja. 30 sekundi pärast olid juuksed soengus, mida näeb tõenäoliselt mind lähiajal ohtralt kandmas:) Vabandused kehva pildi pärast (telefonikaamera).
Ühtlasi leidsin, mitte küll sahtlist, ühe väga hea laulu, mida ei saa taaskord jagamata jätta.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...