Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Walking on the fields of gold and green..





 My sister's hand:)

Teel metsa seenele nägime ilusat viljapõldu ja otsustasime õega mõned pildid teha. Ühtlasi saan demonstreerida oma kapuutsiga pusa. Viimati ostsin vist sellise äkki 8-9 aastat tagasi. Miskipärast pole ma sada aastat tahtnud selliseid riideid kanda, kuid viimasel ajal on tekkinud isu tenniste ja pusade järele. Niisiis, pildil on Lee Cooperi pusa, mille puhul meeldivad mulle eriti selle nöörid, mis meenutavad meremeeste köit. Väiksed detailid võivad teinekord nii tähtsad olla:)

On our way to the forest to pick some mushrooms me and my sis noticed a beautiful cornfield and decided to make a little stop for some photos. Also I bought myself a hoodie over 8-9 years. With some reason I haven't been into this kind of sweaters for a long time but lately I have been feeling a little attraction towards the simplicity and conformity that these kind of clothes can offer:) Anyway, this one is from Lee Cooper and I love the hood's strings which remind the seamen's rope. It's all about the details:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...