Friday, March 2, 2012

Down Under Naturals Moisturizing Conditioner



Little time ago I wrote about the shampoo of the same series. Now I am writing a review about the conditioner.
Well, as I am still in love with the shampoo, unfortunately I have to say that the conditioner doesn't do the job for me. My hair is really really dry and they need something more efficient. My hair is dry since I am naturally a curly haired girl and I am highlighting my hair (also I blow dry and use other hot tools). I just ordered myself Tigi Curlesque conditioner which should be the same thing as Tigi Curls Rock conditioner. When I had my curls and hadn't had the BKT yet it moisturized my hair real well. I also ordered Tigi S-Factor Smooth Serum..This one I haven't tryed before, so I am quite excited to try something new. 

Veidi aega tagasi kirjutasin ma sama sarja shampoonist. Nüüd siis kirjutan palsamist, kuigi kahjuks palsamist ma nii vaimustuses pole. See jääb natuke liiga lahjaks ja nõrgaks minu juustele. Mu juuksed on väga väga kuivad, kuna on naturaalselt lokkis, ma triibutan neid, kasutan fööni, lokitange, sirgendajaid jne..Ma usun, et see sobib paremini inimestele, kellel juuksed ei ole nii kuivad ja kahjustatud. Pluss on muidugi looduslik koostis.
Ma tellisin just Tigi Curlesque palsami, mis peaks olema sama asi uues pudelis, mis varasemalt oli Tigi Curls Rock Conditioner. Kui mul veel BKT polnud tehtud, siis see niisutas juukseid väga hästi ja sobis mulle. Loodan, et ka praegu on nii. Lisaks tellisin Tigi S-Factor Smooth seerumi, mida ma pole varem kasutanud. Väga põnev on uusi tooteid proovida. Kui olen natuke aega kasutanud, annan teada, et kuidas on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...