Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some of the buys in Bremen




After Greece we went to Bremen for a day and the only shop I went, was Primark. I would have gone gladly to other shops also but finding the hotel took little longer time then expected and so I had only few hours to shop in Waterfront. So these are some of the things I bought. The canvas bag and striped jacket are my favourites, I wear them all the time. The jacket has large collar and you can put it up to protect from the wind. Very practical and pretty at the same time!

Pärast Kreekas käiku olime me päeva ka Bremenis. Ma lootsin Waterfront kaubanduskeskuses kõik poed läbi käia, kuid kahjuks võttis hotelli leidmine oodatust kauem aega ja seetõttu lühenes aeg, mis poodidele jäi.
Seega otsustasin vaid Primarkis käia. Siin on mõningad ostud. Triibuline jakk ja käekott on mu lemmikud ja ma kannan neid peaaegu iga päev. Jakil on suur krae, mille saab üles panna tuule kaitseks. Väga praktiline ja samas ilus!

3 comments:

  1. Nice outfit :)

    http://beautyaddicted.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog!
    The bag is so cute!

    You look lvoely :)

    Kiss form ortugal,
    sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...