Sunday, September 22, 2013

Alter ego Creme Caramel color conditioner






While last year I did not find a conditioner that would shade my hair to orange caramel, this year I got more lucky. There is a conditioner from Alter Ego sold in Rosalinda store (it was maybe 15 euros or something). It made my hair quite orange but it fades more to caramel with few washes. It gets totally washed out with approx 2 weeks when washing your hair in every other day. On pictures my hair have been washed once after coloring my hair with the conditioner.

Kui eelmine aasta ma ei leidnud toonivat palsamit, mis mu juuksed oranzi karamelli tooni teeks, siis see aasta on Rosalindi poodidesse tulnud Alter Ego toonijad ja seal ka Creme Caramel toon. Esimese pesuga jäävad juuksed üpris oranzid, kuid pesudega kulub see rohkem helebeeziks. Täielikult tuleb tooniv palsam pesudega välja ca kahe nädalaga, kui juuksed ülepäeviti pesta. Pildil olen juukseid korra läbi pesnud pärast palsami kasutamist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...