Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NY food stuff











I do like macro shots and I got a lot to do those when taking pictures of food stuff in NY. I so loved that they sold strawberries, blueberries and raspberries everywhere on the street and those berries didn't cost very much at all. Also I got to taste the macaroons for the very first time time..unfortunately they look better than they taste in my opinion:)

 Mulle meeldib aegajalt makrovõtteid teha ja seda on väga hea teha toitu pildistades. Niisiis lasin kaamera käiku.Väga lahe oli, et tänavatel müüdi igal pool värskeid maasikaid, vaarikaid ja mustikaid ning need ei maksnud üldse palju (karbitäis 1-2,5 dollarit). Esmakordselt maitsesin macaroonisid, aga pean kahjuks tõdema, et minu arvates nende välimus on märksa parem kui maitse.



4 comments:

  1. Ok, ma pistan nüüd ahju midagi. :D
    Mulle väga meeldivad su NY postitused, reisipostitused on üleüldiselt mu tõelised lemmikud. :)

    Anna
    www.annaelisabeth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such beautiful photographs of amazing looking food! I especially love the macarons, they're my favourite :)


    xx, Ally
    pinsanroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of this looks toooo delicious!
    Flower Show
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos!Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...