Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blueberry, red currant and lemon cream dessert

This is my first food post. Besides the taste of the food I love when I like the food visually. Love what you see! This dessert is very easy to make and it looks very delicious (for me anyway). I crushed two Digestive cookies. Added them 15 grams on melted butter and 2 spoons of water. Then I put the mixture of cookies, butter and water in the bottom of this little dish. On the top of it I added the lemon cream and then opulently blueberries and red currants. In the end of the summer I like to put a lot of berries and mushrooms in the freezer. It's so gooood taking them out in the middle of the winter when those things are not easily found in the food store.

See on mu esimese postitus toidu kohta. Lisaks toidu maitsele on selle välimus ka väga oluline. Antud magustoit maitseb hästi ja näeb ka hea välja.
Ma purustasin kaks Digestive küpsist ning lisasin purule 15 grammi sulatatud võid ja paar lusikatäit vett. Saadud segu/taina panin väikse kausikese põhja. Peale panin sidrunikreemi ja kaunistasin ohtralt mustikatega ja punasõstardega. Suve lõppudel mulle meeldib panna kõiksugu marju ja seeni sügavkülmikusse. Niii mõnus on keset talve need välja võtta..paljusid asju pole keset talve poest saada ka (nt kukeseened, puravikud, sõstrad jms).









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...