Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weekend- 2 birthday parties

 This girl always knows how to mix and match her clothes in the best way.


 I just love this floral blouse! and the girl knows how to pick her socks:)
 This girl has the craziest hair, in the good way of course...so long and so lovely golden blonde colour and she is not dyeing them (totally natural).

On this weekend I was a party planner:) I through a birthday party for two of my friends, on the same day and in my place. So I decided to take pictures not of myself but of my friends. These are my favourite picks among their looks. The pictures may be not taken from the best angle because I didn't want them to know I am taking pics of their looks and stuff not usual birthday pictures.

Sellel nädalavahetusel korraldasin ma kahele enda sõbrannale sünnipäevapeo enda juures. Seega ma otsustasin enda välimuse pildistamise asemel hoopis enda sõpru pildistada. Kuna ma natuke üritasin seda salaja teha, siis kõik pildid pole parima nurga alt võetud ja paar asja jäid seetõttu üldse siit valikust välja, kuid mis seal ikka. Hea meelega oleksin nende soengutest ka pildid üles pannud, kuna üks mu sõbrannadest oskab fantastilisi punutisi teha ja iga pidu ta teeb meile kõigile viimase peal sonksid..kuid ma pole päris kindel, kuidas nad enda nägude avalikustamisse siin blogis suhtuksid, et jätsin välja seekord:)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...